Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Extreme Couponing...Is is OCD??

I know this is a VERY controversial subject right now, with the airing tonight of the "Extreme Couponing" show on TLC. Can you put all couponers in the same category?? My view, is NO!!
There are those that, yes, are trying to beat the system. Some even claim that the stores are are enemies. But, there are also those of us who do everything we do because we need to. I'm not trying to beat any system, nor am I trying to cheat anyone. I'm simply a couponer who loves to save money and who REFUSES to pay full price for anything! That said, I believe everything I do MUST be done in an ethical manner. The excess I am able to get (I'm feeding a family of 6) all goes to our church's food pantry...which is what we, as Christians, are commanded to do. I hope this helps clarify...would love your feedback!

No comments: