Thursday, November 13, 2008

About Me

I am a pastor's wife and homeschool our four children.  The Lord Jesus Christ is my personal Savior and I owe all praise to Him.
             
The purpose of this blog is to help people save money. I believe God expects us to be good stewards of what we have, no matter the amount. I desire to teach people how to effectively use coupons, with as little time and effort as possible. Couponing, for me, is a fun hobby. It's a challenge for me each week to get the best deals available. I also want to list updates on sales, rebates, and free offers. My ultimate goal is to glorify Jesus Christ in everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, this is Ashley (Burchett). Your site looks great, Kahty just called me and told me about it. Have you checked out shortcuts, pgesaver, or cellfire? They are electronic coupons that you load to your kroger plus card and you can pair them with a manufacturers coupon. I picked up free toilet paper, free herbal essences (with an overage), and paid .19 for 2 Olay Ribbons body washes this week! If you haven't checked it out or have any questions you can e-mail me at Ashley72906@aol.com

Your site looks great, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a total stranger, and this was my first visit to your site. I am always on money saving blogs but I wanted to say THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for the truly uplifting music on this sight. My daughter walked in and asked if I was crying and I was!!!! Especially because they remind of a church that I loved and left due to a 2,000 mile relocation. Felt like going home. I will spread the word about your blog! Thanks and God Bless!