Saturday, July 17, 2010

FREE Frappe or Smoothie coupons!


I went to UDF today to get my papers, and I found a unexpected surprise. I was looking thru the stack of papers on the counter, for I always check to make sure the coupon inserts are there. Well, to my surprise, there was no insert and no Kroger ad. I found that odd, until I looked at the date and realized I was looking thru yesterday's papers. What I did find inside was great...a coupon for a FREE McDonald's Smoothie or Frappe attached to the USA Weekend section. I asked the cashier what they were going to do w/Friday's papers, to which she replied, "Throw them away after the carrier counts them." She asked if I wanted them, and I showed her the part I was interested in, to which she replied, "Take all you want!!" So, I pulled all the USA's out, bought 2 papers for $1.50 and left. I now have 16 FREE cpns, and I'm suspecting that the coupons will be in our Sunday paper as well!!
Be on the lookout tomorrow for your FREE coupons!!

No comments: