Thursday, August 6, 2009

Walgreens Update!!


Now, Walgreens has extended the $5 off $25 until Saturday. To print the coupon, go here.

Boy, did I have FUN at my Walgreens this afternoon!! I had to adjust my plan when I saw they were out of the Gum toothbrushes. I started the day with no RR. Here's the low down on what I bought:


Trip #1:


5 Pop Tarts $2 each
8 Suave deodorants $1.34 each
1 Starbuck frap. $1.25 (raincheck) It's not pictured...we drank it!
12 Penway folders $.09 each w/in ad cpn
2 Suavitel B1G1 $2.79
4 Jello 2/$1 w/in ad cpn
1 Vitamin shampoo $3.99

I had to add the Suavitel from my original plan. and my son wanted a toy (for which he had money) so that brought my subtotal after coupons to 30.87
- $5 off $25
- $2.38 adj. of overcharged amount from last week
my total oop $18.21 (my son's was an additional $5.38)
Earned $19 in RR!
Profit $.79

So, then we went to Target. On the way home, however, I realized I could probably come up with another transaction for the Kellogg rebate. I pulled coupons and planned as my pulled into Walgreens again! Here's how I came out for trip #2:


4 Pop Tarts at $2 each
4 Rice Krispie treats at $2 each
2 Special K cereals 2/$5
Used two $1/2 Pop tart cpns
Used two $1/2 Rice Krispie cpns
Used a $1/2 Special K cpn
Used a $10 RR and a $4 RR reward from above ( Note: Do NOT use the RR from the Pop tarts to purchase more Pop Tarts or no RR will print!)
Now, the cashier said all those coupons won't go thru, but they did. (I only had 7 coupons and 10 items)
oop = $2
Earned a $5 RR and a $2 RR = $7 RR
Plus I will send for the $10 Kelloggs rebate wyb 10 products!
Profit = $15!!
Total profit for the day $15.79 and I have $12 RR to carry!
Now, that was fun!!

No comments: