Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FREE Cutter at Walgreens


I had a very disappointing trip to WAGS...they were out of the deals I wanted. I did not get a raincheck, because they were RR deals and if you don't buy the products that week, the RR won't print. So, why get a raincheck. I'll just check some other stores by Saturday. One deal I was able to get was FREE Cutter insect repellant:
2 Cutters $1.99 - $2 cpn here = FREE

Now, the register beeped when the cashier scanned my coupons. I told her she would have to adjust the coupon down to $1.99, and she did. Just in time for mosquito season here in Ohio!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hm, I can see now where the RR are going to be a HUGE disadvantage over the sale prices. At least the sales will cary over with a raincheck until they get the item in. :( WAGS may not be on my list to shop much anymore!

Julie said...

Well, and now that they have discontinued the Easy Saver catalog w/the IVC and rebates...it remains to be seen how good their sales will be.