Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Heads Up " on Rebates!!!

Don't make the same mistake I did with the Pepsi/Frito Lay Rebate. I was under the assumption that it was just buy $20 worth of these products. Untrue!! When I sat down to do the rebate last night, I realized the requirements for the rebate:
three 12 packs of Pepsi
(or four 8 pks, two 24 pks, two 18 pks, or eight 2 liters)
and
three 9oz or larger bags of Frito Lay snacks,dips, etc...

Unfortunately, I only bought 2 bags of chips and the rest I spent on pop. So, I need to buy 1 more bag of Fritos or something before the deadline of 2/1/09.
Thankfully, I did not wait until then to try to fill out the rebate!!

It must not have been my night for rebates, for then I tried to do the P & G and realized I am $1.80 short on it as well!!! Again, I still have time.

Do I get an "A" for effort??

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You got the A,lol:)
I found you today,but I can't think of whose blog I was reading.I will think of it and comment back:)