Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun Trip to Walgreens!!!




Went to Walgreens today...it was a great trip. As I entered the store, I noticed a cart of Fructis styling products labeled $.99 each. As I was checking them out and comparing them to my coupons, the cashier from the cologne department asked if she could help me. "Well", I said, "I was just wondering if I could use my coupons for these." Her reply was, "Absolutely, and there is no limit to the number you can buy at that price." That was all I needed. Having 9 Fructis $1 coupons, I picked up 8 stylers, saving 1 coupon for the shampoo that was also Free at Walgreens this week. So here's the list of what I bought:

8 Fructis stylers
1 Fructis shampoo
4 Boxes of Kelloggs cereal 4/$11
1 10 pk. coast soap (a necessity)

For all 9 Fructis', I used a $2WAGS cpn. and $1 mfr. cpn.
Used 4 $1 Kelloggs cpn.

oop = $5.10!!! And, received $3 RR for the cereal.

The cashier laughed and said, "You just got all this for a net of $2.10"!!!
Total savings = $52.40

The ONLY down side to my trip was I had to get rain checks for the Reynolds Wrap and the Electrosol Dish Tablets.

No comments: