Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kroger Update!!

I just got home from Krogers....WOW!!!
I got 67 items:
25 Betty Crocker potatoes
15 Hamburger Helpers
2 Chex Mix
8 GM cereals
3 Fiber One Brownies
1 Nature Valley Protein bar
6 Old El Paso Taco shells
5 BC Shake N Pour
1 Bisquick Pancake Mix
1 BC cookie mix

I did a total of 6 transactions w/multiple deals in each.
My oop for all was $22.89, and I have three $5 Catalinas left to roll.
I will also get $4 back in my SavingStar account.
Net oop = $3.79....exhausted but excited over the savings!!!
(Sorry, no picture.  There's just too much to take!)

There are great coupons here for almost all the items on sale.
Even if you don't have coupons, the BC potatoes are FREE.
Buy 5 for $5, get $5 back....and then roll it again!!

And, for my local readers, the Catalina machine at our Krogers is fixed!!

No comments: