Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why "Kingdom" Klipper???

Jesus clearly taught that "the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17:21)

I'm not waiting for Jesus to return to earth to set up an earthly Kingdom.
Jesus said that His Kingdom was not of this world. (John 18:36)
Instead, I believe the Kingdom of God is a spiritual Kingdom in the hearts of all believers.

I'm not waiting to crown Him King...He was born a King, lived a King, and is alive today as King of kings and Lord of lords.


The Bible teaches us that we, as Christians, are not waiting for a future kingdom to reign in.
Instead, the Bible teaches us that we are "kings and priests unto God and His Father" (Rev. 1:6)
Therefore, we can and DO reign today w/Christ as He reigns in our hearts and lives.

So, I encourage you to enjoy Kingdom living today...even in the midst of a sinful world.
He reigns in my heart, and I'm thankful for the glorious Kingdom of God.
It's a life of victory over sin, self, and the devil.
Yes, I am anxiously awaiting going home to be with my Lord and Savior.
But, until He returns and takes me home, I'm enjoying the reign with Jesus today!

"Tis a Kingdom of peace, it is reigning within.
It shall ever increase in my soul.
We possess it right here when He saves from all sin.
And 'twill last while the ages shall roll."

Barney E. Warren "A Kingdom of Peace"

No comments: