Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to Use Labels

With all the sales and the mid-week, 2-day, and one-day special sales going on, I thought I'd pass along a helpful hint on how to keep up with them all. I KNOW it can be quite overwhelming. Even though I post the weekly ad under the pictures under "Current Ad" in my left side bar, if you only use that resource, you'll miss the extra sales. For example, if you're headed to Meijer and want to know all the deals, instead of clicking on the Meijer icon under "Current Ad", click on the Meijer name under the "labels" in my right sidebar. Not only will the current Meijer ad be displayed, but all follow-up posts, great deals I found, or additional special 2-day or 1-day sales Meijer is running that week. It's a better place to find the deals, especially with stores running special sales during the week. Hope this helps!!
Have a great, blessed week...only 19 days until Christmas!!!!!

No comments: