Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stocked up on Gain at Walgreens!

I went to Walgreens today to check out their deals on Gain. Actually, I found one advertised and then the one I reported on yesterday. Here's the two transactions I did and how well they worked:

Transaction #1:
1 Gain laundry detergent $5
2 Gain dish liquids $1.79 each
I used a $2/1 cpn for the detergent and two $.50/1 cpns for the dish liquid.
I paid $5.58 + tax and got a $3 RR...I DID NOT get the extra $3 that had been reported.

Transaction #2:
6 Gain detergents $5 each = $30
Used six $2 cpns
Paid $18
Got a $10 and a $3 RRs...this was the one advertised in my local ad and it worked!!
6 detergents for a net of $6...I'll take it!!

Just thought you'd like to know, so you don't expect one thing and get another (which happens to me A LOT at Wags!)

************************************************************************

No comments: