Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kroger Coupon Policy Change!


I noticed this last week, and it was confirmed on "Don't Waste Your Money" tonight.
Kroger will no longer allow stacking coupons. Basically, if you use an e-coupon, you cannot use an additional manufacturer's coupon. Last week, I was buying the Gillette shaving cream which was part of the Mega Sale. The register automatically took off the $.55 P&G esaver cpn and my P&G coupons were rejected, even though they would have been doubled. There was no way to remove the esaver, so the cashier gave me my cpns back. It is a new policy, so it should be coming to your Kroger (or affiliate) if it hasn't yet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this has been in effect for atleast a month if not a little longer. I saw it on another blog and people were very irritated. Also, my mom and I were at the Eastgate store three weeks or so ago and the same thing happened to her as it did you. This stinks, not really worth it to add the ecoupons now unless it's something we never see a mq for. I'd say this is just one of the changes of many that we'll see regarding coupons :/
-Ashley