Friday, February 4, 2011

Meijer Chi Chi Salsa Fiasco!


Okay, so I was able to get 6 Chi Chi salsas FREE earlier in the week.
Today, I went back to Meijer w/more coupons that I had ordered from .
There were 6 salsas on the shelf, so I got them.
After checking out, I stopped by Customer Service to get a rain check.
They were NOT issuing rainchecks, because they had PULLED the salsa from
the shelves. Apparently, "some lady" came it and wanted to buy all the Chi Chi salsa.
So, in order to get any more, I had to get it from Customer Service. They would only
let me get 6 more. She didn't even want to use all 6 of my coupons. She said the limit on doubling coupons was 2...never at the Milford store! So, does anyone know anything about this?
Are they changing their policy? I'd love to hear your feedback here...I was ready to buy 25!!
It was kinda funny...the two people behind me in line were also wanting rainchecks for Chi Chi salsa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hysterical! I have never heard of such a thing. I was at the Southfield, MI Meijer on Wednesday and the shelves were fully stocked with it!