Friday, September 10, 2010

My Meijer Deals!

I went to Meijer today and got some great deals:


Glade Money Maker deal:
Buy 2 Glade candles at $1.67 each
Use two $1 cpns
Use one $1/2 Glade Mealbox cpn
= pay $.56 for two candles
Get a $2 Catalina OYNO!!
I did this 3 times in three different transactions(don't try to roll).


V8 Splash was also on sale.
Buy 6 at $1.67 each
Use three $1/2 cpns
Use two $1/3 cpns
Pay $5.02 (= $.84 each)
I thought the deal stopped here, but to my surprise, I received three $.75 Catalina OYNO cpns! I even had done all six in the same and it still printed three, making the juice only $.46 after cpns and Catalina!



Okay, these are my favorite cookies (and my daughter's too), and all Pepperidge Farm cookies are on sale this week for $1.67 each.
Use $.50 cpn
Pay $.67 each!!

Also, Campbell's Select Soup is really cheap, Hillshire Farm Deli Selects are $.95 each & Spaghetti Os are FREE after cpns!!

No comments: