Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Meijer Moneymaker & More!!


Fast Shake is on sale for $.49.
I printed four $1/3 Mealbox cpns, which would have made them $.16 each.
But, I found 12 that had $.25 hangtag cpns attached. Money maker of $.34 each!!
(Use mfr. cpn first before Mealbox)

Snacks for $.50 each is a good deal for us!!
All these are on sale for $1.50. Use $.50 cpn on the Bugles (8/8 GM) or $.50 on the Chex Mix here.

Lastly, I got these Dannon Activia. They are on sale for $2. I had printed $1/2 Mealbox and pulled my $1 cpns. You get $2 off automatically for every 4 you buy. Ended up getting all six for a total of $1!!
(If I'd had 2 more cpns, they would have been FREE)

Did you get any great deals this week???


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Is there a cpn for the original bugles pictured? I only remember one for special varieties. Hope there is one!
I forgot to check out the fast shakes!

Julie said...

The special varieties are also on sale at Meijer for $1.50, but I like the original best. Haven't tried the chocolate?? I used the coupon from the insert(8/8 GM).

Kathy said...

I wanted the original too,that's why I was hoping there was another cpn. The 8/8 cpn is only for the caramel or chocolate peanut butter varieties.

Julie said...

I like the original too, but the chocolate/peanut butter is like a crunchy Reese cup...yummy!! This is the only cpn that I know of for Bugles right now to answer your question.