Monday, May 24, 2010

Target Question!


Okay, I admit, I am NOT a Target shopper. I have only done a few deals there. It seems that whenever I try, I get hassled. Today was NO exception. Here's what I TRIED to do:
1 Windex Starter System $12.99
- $5 cpn
- Get a $5 TargetGift card cpn
Well, the cashier called the manager over only to inform me that I could NOT use both coupons??? Is that right...it seems others have blogged that they did. I'd appreciate some help if anyone has an answer. I politely said I didn't want the Windex then.

1 comment:

lisab said...

hi julie, I usually never have a problem at the south lebanon target,but always have a problem at the milford store.and sometimes the fields ertel store. an you are right about the coupons, you can use 1 target and 1 manufacturer. they are wrong and need to check their policy.. i would print a copy of their policy and take with you next time. I have done that transaction a few times with no problems at all and the south lebanon seems to be the most knowledgable on their policies.