Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Top 10 Tips for Frugal Living: #8 Network

Today, I continue my Top 10 Tips for Frugal Living.
# 10 Know the Prices here
# 9 Be Organized here
# 8 Network
Now, what I mean here, is that it is important that we help one another. One of the thing that most impressed my when I first started blogging was how helpful and unselfish everybody is!! If I find a sale, I pass it on. If you find a sale, pass it on. And being able to glean from one another, we are ALL able to save lots of money. I can't find all the sales by myself, and neither can you. But, together, as we share info, we can!!
I know this sounds simple, and it is. But, yet, it is SO important that we have that giving attitude. There's no place for pride. I only share the sales and how well I was able to do at Meijer, for example, so that you can do the same. NOT for boasting!! It's my way to share and help others save money. It's called Networking.

No comments: