Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meijer Deals Today..

I've been gone all day today, so therefore the lack of posting. I was able to get some great deals at Meijer. I'll do the full post tomorrow, but in case you're headed there beforehand, here's what you need to know:
Old Orchard Juice $1.67
- $.55 IP doubled(www.oldorchardjuice.com)
- $.50 Mealbox cpn
= $.17
I got six bottles (in three transactions) for only $1.02!
Bagel Bites $1
- $1 cpn (www.mybagelbites.com)
= FREE
I got six of these as well for FREE.
Land O Lakes spread $1
- $.50 cpn here
= FREE
Taster Choice coffee packs $1
- $.50 cpn
= FREE
I was going to buy this at CVS, but since Meijer doubles, the coffee is FREE!
5 boxes Fiber One 90 calorie bars $1.99 each
- five $.50 cpn
= $4.95
Then, I got a $3.50 Catalina, making the Fiber One bars only $.30 a box.
Reese Puffs $1.99
- $.55 cpn here
= $.99
I'll post the entire deals in the morning...w/some other great deals I got!

No comments: