Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great Staples Deals!


If you haven't heard, Staples has some great deals this week. I received my $30 Staples reward certificate yesterday....perfect timing. Here's how I plan to make the most of it:



  • 4 Avery binders various prices
    - Get the FULL price back as Staples Reward
    = FREE

  • 2 Hammermill copy paper $5.99
    - $.99 instant savings
    - $4 easy rebate (can do 2)
    = $1 after rebate

  • 1 Scotch pop up tape dispenser $3.99
    - $1 instant savings
    - $.75 cpn here
    - $2.99 easy rebate
    = FREE + $.75 after rebate

  • 1 Pentel Hyper G pens $6.99
    - $3 instant savings
    - $3.99 easy rebate

  • = FREE

    Now, I'm not sure what my oop will be..it will depend on what binders I buy. But, I see a lot of FREE office supplies anyway!

No comments: