Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kroger Olay Deals!!


I went to Kroger today to use some coupons before they expire, and I got some great deals on Olay products!! They have a promotion that if you buy $25 in P&G, you get $5 off. I combined this w/some coupons and a rebate!
Here's what I bought:
2 Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansers $5.77 each

2 Olay Quench lotions $5.99 each

2 Olay Body Wash $3.50 each

Subtotal $30.52
Automatically deducted was a $.50 eSaver cpn and $5 per Kroger's promo.
I used two $3 cpns on the Facial Cleansers, two $1 cpns on the Body wash, and two Buy the Body wash, get the Lotion FREE cpns!!! (Note: the FREE lotion cpn expires 12/31!!)
- $25.48 in cpns
= $5.04
Now, that would be a great deal alone, but it also qualifies for the $15 Regenerist Rebate from Olay here
Profit of $9.96 after rebate & coupons!

No comments: