Monday, November 16, 2009

Aussie RRs are Rolling!!


I went to Walgreens today to get some Aussie and the Gillette shave gel. Well, I ended up doing six transactions, because the RRs are rolling for the Aussie. That means, you can use the RRs you earn on Aussie to buy more Aussie and still get a RR!! Very unusual for Walgreens! Here's all that I got:
6 Aussie products $2.99 each

2 Gillette shave gel $1.99 each

4 Reach toothbrushes $1.89 each

2 Coke 20 oz. (not pictured...we were thirsty!)

4 Scotch tape $.49 w/in ad cpn

2 Colgate Total $2.99 each.

5 Cowtails $.39 each (fillers so I could use all my cpns and RRs)


I used 6 $1 Aussie coupons, 1 Gillette $.55 cpn, 1 FREE shave gel cpn (printed after I bought the first one), 4 $2 Reach toothbrush coupons, 2 FREE Coke 20 oz (from MyCokeRewards.com), 2 $1 Colgate cpns, and one $1.50/2 WAGS cpn.
I used the $3 RR I had to begin with.
Each time I got a $2 Aussie RR, I used it on the next transaction. I also earned a $1 RR on the Colgate.

My total oop = $8.30 for everything. I still have a $2 and a $1 RR to use next time!!
So, my net oop is only $5.30!
Saved $ 48.08


No comments: