Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dollar General Deal


I thought it was only fair to cover the other dollar store in town. Yesterday, I posted that Family Dollar has the 70 ct. Snuggle sheets for $3, which makes them free after coupon. Today, I checked out Dollar General. They only carry the 40ct sheets, so the coupon wouldn't work there. But, they do carry a Snuggle liquid 32 loads for only $3.75. So, after the $3 coupon, you would only pay $.75. I picked up one of their ads and coupon pages (which you could stack w/mfr. coupons), so look for a post soon on some deals!

2 comments:

a busy mom getting through life said...

My kids are so happy. I don't buy fabric softner most of the time b/c it cost so much. Now I have already bought a few bx. LOL
I went on the site this mg that you posted about yesterday that you order your 10 snuggle cpns from- this mg they were out.
This afternoon I checked back and they have some. I order 10 and 5 white cloud tp - it is $2 at walmart -$1 cpn=$1 per 4 pk.

Do you know if the site has any nestle tollhouse cpns, I looked but could have over looked them.
thanks

Julie said...

Yes, I ordered the Nestle tollhouse as well!!
Julie