Friday, September 25, 2009

Meijer Troubles!


Well, I went to Meijers today. I had heard that a lot of you have been having some trouble w/their coupon policy or changes of it. So, I gave it a try. I actually saved a lot of money. After getting home, I went thru my receipt and $4 in coupons failed to come off. Now that takes some time to track down when I had so many, but I was able to figure it out. I am finding the BIG problem is w/ the Mealbox coupons. They seem to scan and take $0 off!! I have emailed Meijers regarding this, because even the cashier wasn't sure on the current policy. If I hear back from Meijers and get a formal coupon policy, I will let you all know!! Until then, I plan on doing smaller transactions so I can better figure out what my oop should be! My subtotal today was $150, I spent $31, and so $4 is a little hard to track in that! Also, stay tuned for my picture and post!! I am so stocked on ice cream, Crystal Light & deodorants!

No comments: