Friday, August 28, 2009

My Top Ten!

I saw this at another site and revised it to fit me:

The Top Ten Reasons NOT to Get Behind Me in Line

10)I have OCD: Obsessive Coupon Disorder
9) I'm the crazy coupon lady you've heard about. Really.
8) I save $59.22 on a $60 order. I'm trying to beat my record.
7) If patience isn't your virtue, change lines.
6) I'm protected under the Right-to-Coupon Act.
5) "Price Check"
4) Five separate receipts should do it.
3)I may be slow, but my groceries are free.
2) I have coupons, and I know how to use them.
1) This hobby is paying for my daughter's college!!

Refund Cents is actually selling t-shirts with this printed on them! I loved it when I saw the list...very funny, and yet very true! The 1) on the original read "This hobby is paying for my next cruise", but that totally doesn't apply to me at all!

Thought you might enjoy it too!

No comments: