Monday, July 13, 2009

My CVS run

I went to CVS this morning hoping to get all those great school supply sales...I got rain checks instead!! The only item they still had was the scissors. I began w/ $7 ECB. So, here's my two transactions:
#1:
1 Gillette Fusion razor $7.99
- $4 cpn
= $3.99
1 Altoid $1.99

Used $5 ECB
oop= $1.26
Got $4 ECB back

#2
2 Scissors 5" $2.99 each
used a $2 and a $4 ECB (adj to $3.98)
no oop!
earned $5.98 ECB.

I was all set to do multiple (like maybe 7) transactions, but that will have to wait until they get restocked!! They were also out of the Tylenol...I will have to get a rain check later this week when I go back.

3 comments:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Great job! I love this weeks deals.

Julie said...

The best deals in awhile at CVS, if you ask me. Unfortunately, my store was not quite prepared...very little in stock the 2nd day of a 3 day sale!
Thanks, Kristin.

Unknown said...

My store was sold out on the second day too!