Saturday, April 18, 2009

FREE Pantene at CVS!!


I went to CVS this morning to use my $4 off $20 beauty coupon and to get the local paper. Unfortunately, there were no Angel Soft coupons in this one, so I only bought 2 papers. Tomorrow, I will buy multiple Sunday papers. Here's what I did get:
4 Pantene shampoos 2/$7 = $14
2 Pantene hair sprays 2/$7 = $7
2 local papers $1.50
subtotal =$22.50
Used $4 off CVS coupon.
Used two FREE stylers wyb 2 Pantene coupons.
Used two $3/2 cpns
Used $4 ECBs.
subtotal = $1.50 (the cost of the papers!!)
tax = $.91
oop = $2.41
savings $29.94
Earned $6 ECBs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Your page is looking great. The pantene is a great deal, however, watch your coupons because ALL of the ones I have were for the larger bottles I believe they are 25.?? ounces only..My mom pointed this out to me after I had already used it on the smaller bottles once..just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the great work girl!