Sunday, December 7, 2008

How Many Papers?

Okay, the question of the day for me was, "How many papers should I buy?"
For the last 2 weeks the coupon inserts have been slim, to say the least, and a lot of coupons expired on November 30. So, it's replenishing time for me. Which means, I'll be spending lots of time clipping and filing coupons the next day or so in order to take advantage of some great deals.

In total I bought 10 copies of the paper: 5 local papers yesterday, 1 big paper delivered this morning, and 4 more big papers purchased this afternoon at UDF.
So, I have lots to cut and if you haven't seen them yet...it will definitely pay for itself. The coupons are plenteous!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yes I agree, the 2 pull-outs I found in the Oklahoman paper were pretty good I must say! By the way your little helper is cute!