Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Quick Look at This Week...

Just a quick look at the deals for the week of November 9-15:

Kroger is again doing the mega deal. For every 10 participating
items you buy, you automatically receive $5 off your bill.
Some new coupon matches would be:
Hormel pepperoni $1.00 - .50 per deal - .55 cpn doubled = free
Edwards pie $1.50 - .50 per deal - $1/2 cpn. = $.50 each

CVS: Looks like some good ECB deals; I'll match them up with coupons for
a longer post later.

Walgreens has a lot of deals on baking stuff; Again, I'll match with coupons.
They do have Glade Air Freshener for $.99. BOGO cpn = $.49 each

Sunday, the Lord's Day, is very busy for us as my husband is pastor of a church.
So, I'm good to get my papers and the coupons clipped. It's all about priorities!

No comments: