Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Kroger Deals!


I went to Kroger to basically coupon shop!!
I found some more great deals...it helps to be able to browse the aisles!!
Del Monte Fruit Chillers $1.99
- $.50 per item discount wyb 10 (part of the Mega Deal)
- $1 cpn
= $.49
These are great...a lot like an ICEE, but made w/fruit!
I had 9 coupons left, and I used them all!!

Dixie plates and napkins $1.99
- $.50 per item discount
- $.50 cpn doubled or
- $1/2 cpn here
= $.49 -$.99 for the plates
There was a peelie for FREE Dixie napkins wyb 2 plates.
So,I got 2 packages of plates and 1 napkin for $.98 total!

Crest toothpaste $1
- $.50 or $.75 cpn
= FREE
I was able to use all 12 of my coupons...just make sure you don't
use the ones that specify no Cavity, Tarter control, etc...

Crystal Light $2.50
- $2.50 ecoupon (I won this on the new Kroger game at Kroger.com)
= FREE

Kraft cheese $2.38
- $.50 per item discount
- $1/2 Kroger mailer coupon
= $1.38 each wyb 2
Not a super deal, but I was out of shredded cheese!

Heather also told me that they have the Smart Balance milk...use the $2.50
cpn and get it cheap!!

Did you get any great deals...please leave me a comment!

No comments: