Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Extreme Couponing....Went TOO Far!


I have watched every episode of "Extreme Couponing" up until tonight.
Tonight, however, I changed the channel right in the middle upon the admission by one of the couponers that she stole papers from driveways. Even though they were from homes that she knew no one was living there, that does NOT justify stealing!! Stealing is stealing...no matter how hard you try to justify it! I was appalled...it's giving ethical, good couponers a bad name. TLC will be hearing from me; and, no, I do NOT plan to watch any more episodes. It's just too bad that they had to take this route. What did you think??

1 comment:

rjdeck said...

I too was appalled! I couldn't believe that gal was proud of it too. I do believe there was another woman on the episode that was dumpster diving and right before she climbed into the dumpster the camera showed warnings on the side of the dumpster. On the warning label it clearly showed that climbing in the dumpster was not allowed...she, of course, did it anyway. I hated it!