Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kroger Mega Sale Starts Feb.14!


Okay, it's time to start getting ready for the upcoming Kroger Daytona Sale. It's a BIG sale, and I'm starting to print coupons that I know I will need already! Thanks to We Use Coupons, we have the list of participating items. Here's the printables so far that I see we'll need:

  • Betty Crocker cookie mix $.40 cpn here
  • Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1/2 cpn $.40 cpn here
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal $.55 cpn $.40 cpn here
  • Cinnamon Burst Cheerios $.55 cpn $.40 cpn here
  • Totinos Pizza Rolls $.40/2 cpn $.40 cpn here
  • Pillsbury Grands $.30/2 cpn $.40 cpn here
  • Scrubbing Bubbles $3 cpn $.40 cpn here

To see the entire list, go here, as they have the full lists. I'll be posting more as I get prices, etc..

No comments: