Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A BUSY Time!!

If you haven't noticed, I have not been blogging quite as much lately. There's a couple of reasons ....one is the bountiful harvest from the garden. Thank the Lord!

I've made lots and lots of pickles.


Thanks to others, I have 42 bags of corn in the freezer.


I've made 14 jars of tomato jam, as well as tomato juice, whole tomatoes, and spaghetti sauce.

In addition to canning, I've also been getting everyone ready for school. I've ordered textbooks for college and homeschool, bought supplies, and done a lot of reading to get me (the teacher) ready for another year.
Hopefully, things will slow down as we start school the day after Labor Day. However, my green beans are just coming on....they will all taste so good come winter!
Anyone else busy canning?? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: