Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally...Target Success!!

As you know, I have had nothing but trouble shopping at Target. Well, today I decided to give them another try, but I went to another store. Talk about a difference. I had NO problem using a mfr. & a target coupon together, and I was able to do 4 transcations.


My first two transactions were 5 Fiber One cereals each.
Used five $.75 cpns here.
Used a $5 gift card from last week and paid $3.75.
Earned a $5 gift card from each transaction.


Transaction #3:
5 Fiber One bars $2.50 each
- five $.40 cpns
- $5 gift card
= $5.50
Earned a $5 gift card

Transaction #4
1 Windex Outdoor cleaner $12.99
1 Bandaid
- $5 cpn
- get a $5 giftcard cpn
- $5 giftcard
- $.75 Target band aid cpn
- $.50 mfr. band aid cpn
= $4.15
Earned a $5 gift card.

Carefree liners are $.99
Used four $1 cpns = FREE

Shout wipes (trial size) $.97 each
- two $1 cpns
= FREE
Total paid $17.30 w/ a $5 giftcard left.
Saved $53.10
I am so stocked w/Fiber One products...it's one of my favorites too!
All in all, I was happy as I left and WILL go back to that Target!

No comments: