Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My $6 Kroger Trips!

I went to Kroger today to basically pick up some frozen blueberries and here's what I got:
Transaction #1
7 Angel Soft $1 each - $.50 cpn = FREE
3 Betty Crocker potato $1 each - $.40 Cellfire cpn - $.40 cpn here
1 Blueberries $2.99
1 Kroger taco shells $1.99
8 Mighty Dog $.89 each - FREE cpn = FREE
1/2 lb onion sets $.42
1 Yoplait Delights $2.79 - $1 Cellfire cpn - $1 cpn here
1 12 pack Mountain Dew - FREE cpn* = FREE
Used a $3 Catalina
Total oop = $4.99
Earned a $3 Catalina

Transaction #2
3 Betty Crocker potatoes $1 each - $.40 cpn here
1 Sun Chips $2.48 - $.25 Tearpad cpn = $1.98
1 Rold Gold pretzels $2.99 - $2 cpn wyb Sun Chips = $.99
Used a $3 Catalina
oop = $1.17
Earned a $3 Catalina!!
This gets fun to keep rolling...try it and see for yourself!
*Note the FREE Mountain Dew cpn is from Pepsi. I called them last week, because the last can of a 12 pack was squishy..no fizz. They took down all the info from the can, thanked me for calling, and sent me a coupon for a FREE 12 pack!! This also worked w/Coke about a year ago. So, don't just throw away a bad can...let the mfr know...they will be glad and so will you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you getting the .50 coupons for the angel soft toilet paper for a 4 pack. I am only seeing the coupons for a 6 pack. Thanks for you help.