Monday, March 8, 2010

Meijer Deals!!


I went to Meijer today and got some great deals!!
52 Barilla pastas $.89 each
- $1/2 cpn
- $1/4 Mealbox cpn
= $.14 each
20 Nestle Crunch bars $14.80
- B3G2 store promo (-$5.92)
- three B1G1(-$8.88)
= FREE
Okay, so what does one DO w/that much pasta?? Well, the whole grain I'll keep for us. The white I will donate to our youth group's upcoming spaghetti dinner.
No explanation needed on what to do w/that much chocolate as Nestle Crunch's are my favorite (you may notice one is missing from the picture already..my buddy and I took care of it!).

1 comment:

leahmarieisme said...

I am new to couponing...I am looking to save my family money (as we are growing to our 5th child :)
Do you list what ads you get your coupons from, for example you B1G1 for your candy bars... I'd love to get some of those too, I am pregnant! hehe!
Thanks!
In HIS love
Leah