Monday, March 15, 2010

FREEBIES at Kroger!!

Oh Boy, did I have fun at Kroger. Not only did I get lots of chocolate, but I got it ALL FREE!

First, I got 12 Snicker bars on sale for 2/$1. Used six $.50/2 cpns and got them FREE.

Next, I got 5 Reese Dark chocolate cups for $.79. I used six $.50 off and they too were FREE.




Lastly, I got 4 King Reese cups and 4 Coke 20 oz. I used four $1 cpn (hangtag) on the Reese wyb a Coke. Then, I used four FREE Coke 20 oz (My Coke Rewards.com). Both were FREE after coupons.


I was also able to find some more of the Reach floss for $1. Used $1 cpns to get them FREE. The Lady' Speedstick is $1 as part of the March Madness sale (so you have to buy 7 other participating products). I used a $.50 cpn (I think it was from All You) to get it FREE.

And, finally, I found 9 packages of Kiwi shoestrings for $.99. Used nine $1 cpns to get them FREE also.
I got home and ordered from The Q Hunter more Reese dark chocolate and the B1G1 Nestle coupons(she is out of the Snicker). I should have them by the end of the week, because she is local. So, more FREE chocolate for me!
Also FREE at Kroger is the Bumble Bee tuna, but my store was already sold out?? I'll check some others and get a raincheck if necessary.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I haven't had a chance to look at the Kroger ad yet but I can't wait to check it out! All that chocolate would be great filler for Easter baskets. Maybe I can put some floss in their to encourage the kids to brush their teeth after they all that chocolate! :)