Monday, January 25, 2010

Kroger Mega Deals!


I went to Kroger today...my first of the week. I could not possibly have taken a picture of ALL that I bought. Here's a summary:
4 Kraft cheese
2 Keebler cookies
4 Propel
12 Finish dishwasher detergents
2 New York Garlic breads
4 Ritz crackers
6 Nabisco crackers
6 Rotel tomatoes
18 Hunts tomatoes
1 Post Raisin Bran
1 Farm Rich mozarella sticks
1 Lays Chips

Non-Mega Sale deals:
2 Ortega taco mix
13 Old El Paso sides
2 Kroger breads
1 Kroger donuts
2 Husman potato chips
8 Mentos gum
1 Angel soft toilet tissue
1 Kroger eggs
4 Fruit 2 O waters
1 Grande tortilla chips
1 Hillshire farm chicken

Received $30 off automatically for the Mega Deal.
My subtotal was about $138.
Used $92.30 in coupons!
Total oop = $47 and I got a $3 Catalina for buying Old El Paso!
Saved $177.98 (79%)
How did you do??? Please let me know!
They were out of the Hormel chili, so I'll be going back later in the week!

2 comments:

Huffy said...

Just a quick trip....

2 - Triscuits
6 - Kraft Shredded Cheese
5 - Can't Believe it's Not Butter
1 - New York Style Garlic Bread
6 - Quaker Rice snacks

OOP - $5.66 saved 89%

This was just a scope and see trip. I'll be back plenty this week and next.

Julie said...

Wow, great trip!!