Saturday, September 12, 2009

5 Inserts Today...50 inserts total!


I bought 10 papers this morning...it's clipping time at my house!
Here's some of the good ones:
$1.50 off Wholly Guacamole
$.75 off Welch's refrig. juice (this may go FREE)
lots of Lysol coupons
lots of General Mills coupons
$.50 off Nestle Toll House morsels
$.60/2 Ragu
$.75 off Degree
$.75 off Gum toothbrush
$2/2 Aussie products
$1 off Herbal Essence
$1 off Hershey kisses(I love chocolate coupons!)
$1 off Colgate toothpaste

To see the entire list, go here.

2 comments:

beckylee said...

Hey Julie-
Thanks for your helpful blog! I was wondering how and where do you get the Sunday papers so early? My CVS doesn't get them until Sunday morning.
Thanks!

Julie said...

It depends on where you live. I live in a small town, that does not have a Sunday paper. (Now I do get the Sunday Cincinnati paper). So, on Saturdays, the inserts are included in our local paper for just $.75 a paper!