Saturday, April 4, 2009

You CAN Do It!

May I preface this post to say that the ONLY reason I share this info is to encourage a reader that they too can save money, and lots of it, if they try!! And maybe it will encourage a fellow couponer to "step it up a notch". Whatever good may come, please know that this is NOT to brag or boast of what I have done. All that I do, I do for God's glory. There is no boasting, here.
With that said, I just calculated my quarterly savings report. Here are my totals since January 1, 2009:

coupon savings: $1506.55 which averages to $502 a month
total savings: $2577.56
Based on spending, my savings percentage is at 69%.

This quarter, I went a step further and narrowed it down by store. Clearly, my greatest saving percentages were at CVS and Walgreens at 83% and 82% respectively.
My goal for this next quarter: lower my oop & increase my savings (isn't that everyone's?).

The best part about it is...YOU too can do it!! In the world of coupon blogs, we all share information so freely and selflessly. So, get busy, set some goals, and have fun watching your savings add up!

2 comments:

BusyMom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad to hear you like it. Please come back again.

Unknown said...

that's a great job! I just wondered if you subtracted the price of your papers, or total cost of coupons, when you added up your savings? Reason asked is that I'm trying to determine the best way to figure my savings but it only seems right to add in the cost of Q's....am I heading in the right direction here? I may just be confusing myself.