Friday, April 10, 2009

A Word of Caution

As I was planning my Meijer trip last night, I am wanting to do both the Unilever/FREE ham or turkey rebate and the "$5 Great Taste products". In the midst of pulling coupons and looking at the sale flyer and rebate forms, I noticed that both of these rebates require ORIGINAL sales receipts. Now, this simply means I will have to do 2 transactions..no big deal. But had I not noticed, as I have done in the past, I would have not been able to complete one. I would have been very disappointed. So, I thought I would pass this along to Blockquotemy readers so that no one misses this and losses out on a rebate!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I always have my Kroger print an extra receipt by telling them that I need the extra for a rebate. Then I have an original if needed and toss if I don't.

I have completed up to 3 rebates on 1 transaction before without any problems. Check with your grocer to see if they have that print ability.

Julie said...

Wow, I never heard of doing that. Thanks for the great tip!!