Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kroger Deals 2/2/09

Went to Krogers and enjoyed some savings:

6 1/2 gallon milk $1 each
1 Cottonelle $.99 - .50 cpn = FREE
9 Dial hand soaps $.88 - .35 cpn = $.18 each
2 Kroger canned beans
9 General Mills Cereals $1.67 - $1 cpns = $.67 each
1 Velveeta $4.48 - $1 cpn = $3.48
1 Matchbox Airplane (my 6 yr old was w/me!!)

Spent oop = $28.81
savings - $45.72 (61%)

I looked at my receipt at I was typing and NONE of my Dial $.35 cpns doubled.
Does anyone have an explanation why the coupon wouldn't automatically double??
It's only $3.15, but that's $3.15!

3 comments:

Castle corner said...

I don't know about the Dial specifically without looking at mine, but one guess is does is say do not double because at my Kroger they are now programming it so that it will not double if it says so which has just started. Maybe not the case with your Dial, but just a heads up at to what I've been told.

Julie said...

You're kidding...well, there goes their policy of doubling coupons up to a $1! Thanks!!Julie

DESJ and Company said...

I read in another blog recently that the dial coupons were not doubling or tripling-had something to do with the first number of the UPC code.