Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Liz at http://lizzydearslife.blogspot.com/ tagged me. So here's my top 25:

1. I love Jesus Christ, He is my Lord and Savior.
2. I am a pastor's wife.
3. My husband & I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary in 2009.
4. We were high school sweethearts.
5. Next to Jesus, he is my best friend.
6. I have 4 children.
7. I have home schooled for 13 years.
8. I have a daughter graduating from high school this year.
9. I have 3 boys, who eat everything in sight!
10. My daughter & I like to scrapbook.
11. I love to plant a big garden.
12. I can/freeze a lot of what we grow.
13. I teach a youth Sunday School class at church.
14. I eat chocolate every day.
15. I enjoy playing games/sports with the kids.
16. I started serious couponing last July.
17. I started my blog in November.
18. I love the challenge of couponing.
19. I enjoy helping others save money.
20. I love reading Christian biographies.
21. My favorite author is Elisabeth Elliot.
22. I believe in holiness.
23. I love God's word & my time of devotions every morning.
24. I am blessed with wonderful, loving parents.
25. I am blessed with great in-laws, too!

I now tag Tracey at $1200 Frugal Challenge 2009.

No comments: