Friday, January 9, 2009

Surprised by the Stats

I was surprised as I read today's paper with a report that recorded that Americans are only redeeming 1% - 3% of all available coupons!! I know I'm doing my best to up that number and hopefully am helping others to do so.

The other alarming thing I heard was in a commercial...now I know that this is probably an exaggeration. The ad read, "You are already spending $30 on paper towels a month anyway!" Well, now, I have news for them. I spend no where near that for paper towels. I average 1 roll a month, get it on sale and use a coupon!

1 comment:

Tracey C. said...

Amen to that! They ALWAYS have scary numbers when they tell us what we spend on average, or eat on average. Like the avg. American drinks 3 swimming pools full of coke a year..ok, I made that one up, but you know what I mean! LOL! Thanks for visiting me and for all your great posts! I'm following now!
Warmly,
Tracey C.