Friday, January 2, 2009

Amazing Results

This post is to encourage any of my readers who are just beginning and are skeptical about the whole couponing thing. This is not to boast or brag about what I have done, so please do not take it that way. It is meant only to say, "If I can do this, so can you." My goal of this whole blog is to be an encouragement to someone and to exalt Jesus. It is NOT about me.
So, with that said, I was amazed as I looked at my quarterly statement. I have no records prior to October 2008, and, remember, I only began what I term "serious couponing" back in July 2008.

Oct. - Dec. 2008
Coupon savings = $1203.36 = avg. of $401/month
Total savings = $2163.59 = avg. of $721.20/month
Spending = $1152.30 = avg. of $384.10/month
avg. savings percentage = 65%

I am very pleased with the results...I know the Lord is blessing my efforts. My stock pile (I never even had one prior to July) is growing unbelievably. I have enough toothpastes, band aids, shampoo, razors, air fresheners, and Tylenol, just to mention a few, to last a very long time. So much so, that I have begun donating items to the needy. And I know that the Lord will bless that!!!

So, I hope that this has encouraged you to get busy...if you have any questions, please let me know!!

No comments: